Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Re: What happened to Verizon's customer service?

They all lie to you just to get you off the phone or chat. They are rude when u call them out on their dirt that they don’t know what they are talking about. Did anyone notice about the free Disney plus. Nowhere on the TV commercial or the Verizon ad. Does it say you have to have an unlimited plan. Now I had a iPhone XsMax I bought from them a 2 year service contract. Unlimited talk. Text &3gig of data. I’m also paying for another line access fee which is ridiculous. Because I have 18 more mos to pay on my 10.5”IPad pro. That only runs on WI/FIi don’t need a line access fee or phone number for no data. They REFUSED to give me Disney Plus for free. No where on commercials or Ads does it say u need an unlimited plan.  So Listen Up Verizon Victims. Spectrum Mobile uses Verizon towers. And in Rural N FL or in the Smokey Mts of TN. Verizon Towers works the best. But if u keep your ph. and don’t cancel Verizon until everything is transferred. If u want ur same ph #. It’s only $55 to transfer including tax and any garbage fees. So it’s only $10 to transfer. Then it’s $45 every month for unlimited talk, text, and data. Boy y’all we are getting messed up. U know I would have stayed another year for free Disney plus. But it’s still cheaper. To pay $45 a month with unlimited data and buy Disney plus through Disney. I only had 3 gigs of data between 2 devices. I ran everything on secure WiFi. So I hope this helps someone else. My 82 year old mother was paying $35 a month just for talk. No data, No text she didn’t want it. Her phone is paid off. We got her Samsung Galaxy S20 that’s $10 a month and unlimited talk, text and 1 gig of data. She can use WiFi. But she won’t on her phone. Her phone talk & text unlimited is $14 a month. Her bill is $24 a month with a new phone it has the 6.4” screen. I hope everyone from Verizon switches to Spectrum. It was easy to switch. We had to order her phone. It got here in 2 days. So I will leaving Wed. Sept 26th. Except for my iPad. Which I don’t need a line or a phone number for. God Bless me 18 more months.  FLsoutherngatorgirl

No one wants to do their job. And the don’t care about the customers anymore. Guess what they ain’t the only game in town. Please read my comments and prices for Spectrum Mobile. They were nice to my 82 year old mother.  I got 2 more days. Then I’m switching service to Spectrum Mobile. They use Verizon towers. Which is what I need in rural N FL. And traveling back and forth to TN. ESP. With the mountains. My sister in VA. She lives on a mountain. You need Verizon or a phone that works on Verizon towers. Or u can’t call out from her home. But Spectrum Mobile uses Verizon towers. If u keep ur own phone it’s a $10 line access charge plus ur monthly fee of $45. First mo. Is $55. Then every month after that is $45. U get unlimited talk, text and data. That’s the bottom price. May I advise Verizon Victims seek out their nearest Spectrum Mobile. Thank u Flsoutherngatorgirl

Seek out Spectrum Mobile very nice. Uses Verizon towers. Unlimited talk text and data. $45 a month that’s it except first month $10 activation fee so it’s $55. And u can talk to them in person and their very nice. You don’t have to worry is this a private store or corporate store. Rise on Verizon Victims

They don’t care. $$$$$$$. But who helps pay their salary. The customer. Guess their stupid bc they don’t give dang. Spectrum mobile Verizon towers, unlimited talk text and data $45 a month [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

If  they were terribly sorry.  They would fix the problem. Get those snotty nose kids out of customer service who have an attitude and they still can’t fix the problem. Do they really everyone under 30 is stupid. Well, management that’s not the case. And we don’t and will not be talked to like that. And you give these cry babies the same attitude back. They try to tell me I’m rude. Maybe u need to hire more mature people. If they talk to me like that. How do they treat our seniors or our veterans? Management put ur big boy and girl pants on. Everything is not about $$. People want to be treated like the matter. Customers do help pay ur salaries.  If that kid Matthew talked to my 82year old mother the way he talked to me. She probably would have slapped his face. Well, she was raised in the south. And she is used to being talked like a dirt bag. The way Matthew talked to me. NO oNE deserves that. I think that’s part of something called our Civil Rights/Liberties. Has anyone been treated treated terrible and talked to terrible? I see it all here. This would make a great Class Action Lawsuit. These 21 year old kids. Who don’t know how to respect anyone. Don’t really understand where their paycheck comes from. What in heck are they doing in customer service? Answer that management!!! Instead of making us Verizon Victims. Were we are so upset we can’t sleep or go to work the next day. Because we have anxiety issues with Irritable Bowel and all y’all do is exasperate the situation  u til we hang up or go away  just like tonight that happened to me  Spectrum Mobile unlimited talk text data $45 a month  using Verizon towers  Flsoutherngatorgirl

It’s all about the $$. But part of that money is still earned by customers. Buying overpriced phones and plans. Research says Verizon is the highest on the market. I have an answer for you. Spectrum Mobile. The first mo. U pay a $10 line activation fee if u bring your own phone and want to use ur same number. Don’t cancel ur Verizon acct until u move ur acct to Spectrum first. It’s should automatically cancel once the phone number is moved. But we know how Verizon lies. U need your acct# for Verizon and 4 digit pin for Verizon. Spectrum Mobile will need that. Then u pay the 1 time $10 activation fee. Then it’s $45 every month. For unlimited talk text and data. Can’t go over ur data unlimited. That’s all u pay. No funky made up fees and I went to the Spectrum place with my 82 year old mother. They were very nice. Did I say they run on Verizon towers. I live in Rural N FL. So that’s really important to us Verizon towers but not the Verizon Greed. I hope this helps all the Verizon Victims. 
Flsoutherngatorgirl

Andy46

I believe that what Verizon is doing to e and my family right now is intended to force us to cancel and take a worse deal.  I am not trying to penny pinch on them, I just want the service and the devices we paid for (my new phone is hostage to a store manager who activated it without allowing me to take it so my old phone is a paperweight.). It seems like it must be intentional... their systems cannot truly be this dysfunctional can they?

0 Likes
Andy46

They treat the elderly and veterans even worse, actually.  They act like they will help and then disappear. I now have a list with over 20 names of people who did nothing to help (sometimes more due to their system being lousy and over loaded, but also just intentional inconsiderate behavior.  very demoralizing experience.

0 Likes
Andy46

They treat the elderly and veterans even worse, actually.  They act like they will help and then disappear. I now have a list with over 20 names of people who did nothing to help (sometimes more due to their system being lousy and over loaded, but also just intentional inconsiderate behavior.  I have only three names of representatives who at least made an effort, even if their messed up systems made helping me impossible.  very demoralizing experience.  They do not care, they do not believe they need to care.

0 Likes
Andy46

The expectation is that the company would support their team to help customers.  Instead they punish both groups.  They are over promising to promote sales of product they are not able to deliver right now.  It is very unfair to customer and the representatives tasked to deal with a mountain of problems with no support.  100% a Verizon MANAGEMENT issue.

0 Likes