Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: What happened to Verizon's customer service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there Andy46,

We just attempted to call you however we were unable to reach you so we left a voicemail. We always want our customer to have the working phone that they need and since is quite the complicated situation, I wanted to let you know of other ways you can reach us too, since this platform may not be best for you.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ 

When you get a chance, please us know if you received the message and how you would like to proceed.

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
dmsterrick

I have tried contacting Verizon off and on for weeks now.  My phone is not performing.  Half the time pages wont load and the wifi connection will say connected but no wifi but I check it on my computer in my house and the internet is avaiable......I have had all sorts of connecction problems and the phone not being able to even make calls.....if my coverage changed or there is a tower problem, I need to know because I'm going to drop Verizon.   I too have tried chat, and calling but my phone wont even load your support page.....Can someone please reach out to me please.

713 301 5385 Donna

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to have the best service possible, dmsterrick. Please allow us the chance to work on this with you. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
rlgreen2

It has disappeared. They were once stellar as a previous note mentioned. Stop hiding behind COVID-19. A lot of businesses are truly impacted and suffering, Verizon isn't one of them. I don't hear Amazon or Walmart complaining. It's shameful. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are concerned to hear that you feel this way about us rlgreen2. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need and would love to address any specific concerns you may have

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes