What has happened to Verizon service it’s horrible?
DBromley
Enthusiast - Level 2

my verizon wireless service has gone from great, good to poor in the past year. I’ve gone to the Verizon store numerous times and sales people say were putting up mini towers so it’s using 3g I never have 3GS give it 2-3 weeks do this and that and because I have 4 or 5 bars in ther store they say it’s great, yet walk out the store drops to 2 so no it isn’t I shouldn’t have to come to walmart to write this and that’s how bad it Is now.  Im paying $229 a month for 2 phones each time I change plan hoping it will get better but no it’s worse and cost more. I cant even make a call at my house let alone go online Yet can use all my data trying I now get no service at top and 1 bar quite often anywhere other then town. What has happened to the service ?

Labels (1)
Re: What has happened to Verizon service it’s horrible?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

DBromley wrote:

my verizon wireless service has gone from great, good to poor in the past year. I’ve gone to the Verizon store numerous times and sales people say were putting up mini towers so it’s using 3g I never have 3GS give it 2-3 weeks do this and that and because I have 4 or 5 bars in ther store they say it’s great, yet walk out the store drops to 2 so no it isn’t I shouldn’t have to come to walmart to write this and that’s how bad it Is now. Im paying $229 a month for 2 phones each time I change plan hoping it will get better but no it’s worse and cost more. I cant even make a call at my house let alone go online Yet can use all my data trying I now get no service at top and 1 bar quite often anywhere other then town. What has happened to the service ?

$229 for 2 lines? What plan are you on? By teh way don't count phone payment or insurance in your service cost those are cost you CHOOSE to incur.

0 Likes
DBromley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don’t care what it cost if I actually had service and I no longer do that’s the problem I keep adding changing etc and its no better

boringusername
Master - Level 1

Are you going to answer the question because it kind of matters.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DBromley,

Having to visit a retail store location is to send us a message is not how we want the service to work for you. I want to make sure we dig deeper into your account. Can you please provide your zip code you are having the issue in? Do you know if any other VZW Customers are having the same issues? 

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DBromley
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes my zip code is 21871 we have go unlimited plan now as of a week ago and it’s worse than ever. We both have iPhone 7 s we have no problems using WiFi where It’s available or at my husbands work in town listening to Spotify therefore he uses data but again once we lraves his work or retail drs office etc it’s pretty bad dropped calls, etc as for as house it’s gotten horrible I used to do everything online a yr ago  now can not browse upload pictures,  texts  don’t go through and people are telling me their texts come back not delivered etc

0 Likes
DBromley
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had 8 gb family plan a week ago switched to go unlimited my husband uses At his work which does have good service so he downloads and saves it’s mostly anything outside of work WiFi retail really bad domestic roaming horrible really etc

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having reliable service. Let's keep looking into this. What do your data speeds look like? Can you go to www.speedtest.net and send us a screenshot of your results?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
DBromley
Enthusiast - Level 2

i would but  it just says can not activate data or safari can not open page because your internet is not activacted this is what happens about 90% of the time especially In domestic areas. Is the Verizon prepaid plan any faster in the domestic areas ?  since switching to the go unlimited a week an a half ago it’s been almost unbearable and not understanding why we should keep the Service. It was bad before and couldn’t imagine it being worse but it is  we at least thought we’d get 8-10gb a month of fast speed data the phone call connection I gave up on and got a home phone,  Go to the store and They are pushing tablets and iPads to Use as hotspots yet we have no internet to do anything with it’s very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We completely get that. I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes