Re: What has happened to Verizon service it’s horrible?
Parrott20
Enthusiast - Level 1

There service has gone down hill so much in the past 6 to 12 months.  I switched from sprint years ago and chose to pay more with verizon for better service and that doesnt seem to be the case anymore.  I may just pay off my devices and switch back.   This is becoming ridiculous.  It is not limited to any area either I travel alot for work and it is getting worse everywhere.  Multiple people I have talked to that I work with and that I dont have had the same complaints.  I can hardly load a website even at my house.    I am down with getting the run around.     

Cat100
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same exact problem! going on 2 years now.

zip 14806

jamo812

Verizon's customer service is absolute garbage. I've been on the phone for an hour to rest a password that was not set up in the store with my purchase. Called customer service, got transferred around for 20 mins only to have them say  i cant help you, call customer service, and no password acount number to log in, so basically they did nothing but waste my time. I was warned about Verizon. I should have listened. They terrible. Only good at adding fees and collecting money. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes