What's happened to lte installed
beandawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's Sunday morning March 4 2018 was looking to maybe order LTE installed all I could find on the net was telling me it's not in stock and image show's as image coming soon. Are there changes coming to LTE installed. Just curious.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's happened to lte installed
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Probably getting new equipment since the old stuff only supported band 13 and they will be starting to roll out their fixed 5G internet later this year. So makes sense to no longer use old tech that supports one LTE band. at the very least you'd need one to support band 2, 4 and 5 as well.

0 Likes
beandawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Makes sense wonder how long it will be before they are in stock. If that is indeed whats going on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They might not come back into stock especially if they decide to introduce a new and improved model.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eager to get the LTE installed Beandawg. I know it is a very popular device. We want to make sure we help as much as we can to get you this device. For me to assist you better which make/model are you referring to? 

We do not have any information about any changes with our LTE. You can however keep track of our news here:  http://vz.to/1m2tKLh

I will be on standby so I can assist you further. 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes