What's up with service in the Quinlan,TX area at this time?
SIAQUINLAN

We have sporadic wireless phone service at this time. What's going on? Why can't Verizon send out a notice if there's something disrupting service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's up with service in the Quinlan,TX area at this time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you SIAQUINLAN, we want you to stay connected. I apologize for any trouble you are having. Our staff is here to help. What zip code are you having trouble in? Can you tell us which services are impacted? Is it voice data or both? Let's get started.Bobby_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SIAQUINLAN

my zip code is 75474; although some service is working great on calling out; others still say Welcome to Verizon, your call cannot be completed at this time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming the details, SIAQUINLAN. Let's get to the bottom of your calling concern . I would like to gather a few more details to help isolate the issue.

Are you only having trouble with making some calls out? How are the other services working (texts, internet)? Do you know of any others with the same issue?

Gina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SIAQUINLAN

Phone service is improved. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes