What should I do if I never received my trade in credit?
mst504

Hey there, I joined Verizon back around June when they were giving a $300 credit (or gift card I can't remember exactly) to trade in a smart phone towards a Droid Turbo. My brother and I left Virgin Mobile, traded in both our smart phones each getting a Droid Turbo and started a joint Verizon Wireless plan, but I never received the $300....actually the salesperson made it seem like we would get $300 per phone, so $600.

I did get the line port credit added to my account within a couple of weeks, but that was it. I distinctly recall the salesperson saying that everything would be automatic and that I would not need to do anything else to receive the trade in credit.

I was told to wait a few billing cycles, but I feel like its not coming.

What should I do? Would going back to the store resolve anything?

Thank you for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Never received $300 Device Trade-In towards Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mst504, we are excited to have you in the VZW family! I'm saddened to learn that you aren't seeing these credits applied to your bill. We most certainly can look into this for you. However, since this is a public forum, we won't be able to gather your account details here. I will send you a Private Message so that we can look into this for you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Never received $300 Device Trade-In towards Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mst504, we are excited to have you in the VZW family! I'm saddened to learn that you aren't seeing these credits applied to your bill. We most certainly can look into this for you. However, since this is a public forum, we won't be able to gather your account details here. I will send you a Private Message so that we can look into this for you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: What should I do if I never received my trade in credit?
PG26

I never received the $285 credit for trading in my Iphone 10  for a Iphone 11 promotion. the salesperson in the store opened up an escalation over a month ago but now the store is closed due to corona virus.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your promotion is vital, especially if you have not received the offer. When was the Apple iPhone 11 purchase order completed? What exactly did the deal consist of (benefits, restrictions, process, etc.)? When did you complete the trade-in request? What is the Submission ID?

GilbertoL_VZW

PG26
The telephone number associated with the account is 917-881-4944 and you can call me anytime to discuss. But you should be able to see the transaction history. Phone was purchased approx Feb 29. We upgraded to two Iphone 11's and traded in a year old Iphone 10. The store clerk told us we needed to wait two weeks before trading in the physical phone so we could get the device credit of $285. We turned the phone in to her approx March 14th. At that time she told us she needed to escalate with her mgmt because there were system issues causing an issue with applying the credit. We gave her the phone then, because of the corona virus risk, we wanted to avoid going into the store.
Despite the email below, there was never a credit applied to our account, the clerk said that was proof of the effort to apply the credit, and she was waiting for assistance from mgmt.
Please advise.

From: Verizon <[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]>
Subject: Your device promotional credit has been applied to your account.
Date: March 4, 2020 at 12:16:56 AM EST
To: [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

Check your next bill at My Verizon.

PG26_0-1586260800982.jpeg

PG26_1-1586260800984.jpeg

PG26_2-1586260800984.jpeg

PG26_3-1586260800984.jpeg

Hi, PERRY �|�Account number ending in: 0941-00001

Enjoy your promotional credit.

Your device promotional credit has been applied to your account for each new qualified line. You can check your next bill at My Verizon to learn more.

Promotions and Discounts

Offer description:DEVICE PROMO - GET
Qualified mobile number(s):(XXX) XXX - 9898

Thanks for choosing Verizon.

Shop deals PG26_4-1586260800983.png

0 Likes
PG26

need verizon to respond

0 Likes