What type of deals and will Verizon buy out my existing contract with Exede/Viasat?
Steveydvee

Hello all! I just recently bought a home and the first thing I did was purchase an internet service. The only provider that I noticed at the time was a company that provided satellite internet. Little did I know, I got coerced into a service that I absolutely hate. What types of plans do Verizon carry for wireless internet? And would it be possible for Verizon to buy out the existing contract so I'm able to afford better internet? I would very much appreciate the support. Thanks for your time. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What type of deals and will Verizon buy out my existing contract with Exede/Viasat?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Steveydvee, and thank you for taking the time to contact us. We want to ensure that you have the best and most accurate details in regard to your Verizon account. To confirm this, we ask that you reach our FIOS team by clicking on the following link : https://www.facebook.com/FIOS.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes