When I search my business address in VZ Navigator, it sends me in the opposite direction. How do I fix this? My business address works on Google Maps and Google Earth but not on VZ Navigator
emy4
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZ Navigator doesn't seem to have my business address in their system. How do I add it or fix it? Right now when I put the address in it takes me to a totally different part of the city.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I search my business address in VZ Navigator, it sends me in the opposite direction. How do I fix this? My business address works on Google Maps and Google Earth but not on VZ Navigator
Snn5
Legend

Sounds like it is just the VZNavigator software that perhaps isn't as detailed with locations and names as Google Maps or Nokia Here Maps.  I wouldn't think this would be corrected until the VZNavigator app is updated with new map info.

0 Likes
Re: When I search my business address in VZ Navigator, it sends me in the opposite direction. How do I fix this? My business address works on Google Maps and Google Earth but not on VZ Navigator
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emy4,

I'd definitely be concerned if my Navigator wasn't giving me the correct location! That needs to work great for you. I'm more than happy to assist you with this today! What phone do you have? Do any other nearby addresses have issues?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Is this a paid service?

it was on AT&T.  it ws a monthy subscription service.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It is $4.99 a month.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Surprise!!   Why pay for a service that is flawed?

this came up constantly with AT&T Family map.  It doesn like iphones and they don't like it.  

0 Likes
emy4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an HTC one but I've had complaints by other customers that they cant find the address through VZ Navigator either..I have not had any problems with other addresses. Any help would be great, thanks!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

VZNavigator will need an overhaul and update, but will probably have to license new maps from another provider.

jdpenley3
Contributor - Level 1

I wouldnt use VZ Navigator if you paid me. I use WAZE....its free and on the Android store as well as the App store for iPhone users. It's great. It alerts you to traffic, accidents, cops (hidden and visible ones) and other road conditions reported by your fellow commuters...try it out!!!

Snn5
Legend

Or Nokia HERE Maps, since it's free and can work offline and use voice navigation to save data or online for traffic and such.