Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
When are we going to get better service in our area?
Rlandy1956

We are located North of Fort Wayne Indiana and south of Avilla Indiana. We have been very patient but we are considering other service. I know that we are just two but we had a meeting yesterday about the service in Noble County and ALL Law Enforcement Departments are making the same consideration!!! We are tired of getting cut off, not being able to make calls, and having to call back just to finish our conversation. We just made a big purchase at our Police Department and thinking we made a big mistake going with your Service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When are we going to get better service in our area?
FMON72

The service in Gloucester, VA zip 23061 has been getting steadily weaker. I believe the capaciy of our tower hasbeen maxedout when there is heavy traffic. Sometimes there is no connection at all

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rlandy1956, we certainly don't want to see you leave the Verizon family, especially after you recently made a big purchase. Since you are with the Police Department, we would need you to contact our Business/Government Support Team at 800-922-0204. This way they can pull up the details and help ensure you get the service you need.

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ryanco_vzw
Verizon Employee

FMON72,

Thanks for reaching out, and I understand the importance of having a strong signal in your area of Gloucester, VA. You've come to the right place for help, so let's get your connection up to par. Thank you for providing your zip code, by the way. I reviewed the area and found no issues or outages to report at this time, so I have a few more questions for you to better understand what is going on in the area.

What specific issues are you having with your service (calls, data, etc.)? Are other people in your area experiencing issues as well? Do these issues happen indoors or outdoors? What is the make and model of your device?

RyanCo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes