Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
When will I receive my trade-in credits?
DejaVue

Never got a confirmation email that my old phone was received nor when it got the final appraisal. I had to keep checking the website on the status. On the website, I read that the final appraisal is $559.99 and the status is "Gift card issued to account". Still haven't seen anything. I was told at the store that I had to wait around 2 bill cycles for it to take effect, but I just want to make sure since I never got notified of my old phone getting received and appraised.

Extra info:

Ordered phone at Verizon Store July 17th

Received on July 27th and send old phone in on 28th

Read final appraisal on August 16th but it could have been appraised earlier

I am NOT the account owner or a manager 

Re: When will I receive my trade-in credits?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to get your gift card. Have you checked your spam folder for any emails from Verizon Wireless?

*Peter

0 Likes
DejaVue

Yes, I have checked the spam folder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for checking on that @DejaVue We know how important it is to know the status of that credit. At this time, we sent a Private Note. Please meet us there to access your account and investigate further. ~Gina

0 Likes