0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: about the rollover data
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Carryover Data expires at the end of your next bill cycle. For example, if you don't use your entire data allowance in March, that unused data will available to use until the end of your April bill cycle.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Carryover Data expires at the end of your next bill cycle. For example, if you don't use your entire data allowance in March, that unused data will available to use until the end of your April bill cycle.

rcschnoor
Legend

One month.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALEXWOS05, no need to wonder. We can address your concerns regarding Carry Over Data that is now included in our new Verizon Plans. Carryover Data is a feature that automatically keeps your unused data in your account until the end of the following month's bill cycle. When you use less data one month, you can use extra data the next without paying more.

For more information regarding how Carry Over Data works, click http://vz.to/29zbrxg

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mallstu1967
Enthusiast - Level 1

But if we pay for it and don't use it why should we loose it at all seeing how we already payed for it in the first place. I just found this out after we were saving our data to use while on vacation only to loose it when the next cycle rolled over, pretty lousy buisiness and we have been veizon subscribers since before it was verizon. I'm very disapointed with my data amount right now to say the least, not cool verizon, not cool at all!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your issues with losing the data that has not been used. As a consumer having enough data is important and we do want to make sure you are in the best plan. With regard to the rollover data, we do not have the option to carry it over each month, but you are provided with additional data for the month that follows. If this does not work for you and you would rather have more to use we do offer an unlimited plan which gives you enough data regardless of the amount you use. Would you like to review your options for other plans that may work better for your needs?

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes