Where can I file a complaint about Verizon Wireless?
christinae

For over a week now I have tried to move my phone number from my parents Verizon family plan to a new plan I created with my husband.  My husband's phone number was able to move over within minutes while mine still has not moved over and it has been 8 days.  I've spent hours on the phone each day trying to fix the situation and no one at Verizon can tell me exactly what is going on.  They just tell me it's an "IT problem". and that I need to wait 24 hours, but after 24 hours, the same issue is there. Why is it taking this long for a Verizon phone number to move from one account to another?  With the competition of other wireless networks, I would think Verizon would want to fix the situation in a timely fashion.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I file a complaint about Verizon Wireless?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you verified with Verizon Wireless that permission to transfer the billing responsibility of your line was provided by your parents?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tanyap01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where can I file a complaint that is not a reply??

I have this Paisley[Removed] I want to make sure everyone knows her name.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 291089

Columbia, SC 29229

You can file a complaint, but UNLESS you have checked that permission has already been granted by your parents to have your number moved, a complaint will do nothing since approval for the removal of your number from your parents account may not have been given yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christinae, a week is too long trying to get your number moved over from your parent's accounts to your husbands. We want to ensure the transfer of service is completed. I'm here to help and look into this for you. Please check your inbox for a message from me.

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes