Where can I file a complaint?
HIIAM820

Hello,

Is there any email address that I can send a complaint?

Should I send a letter to their physical address?

I'm so fed up with the live chat, and the Customer Service call center.

I had to contact 8 different people to change my service.

and one of the representatives hung up on me.

Is it normal for Verizon?..

Very disappointedSmiley Sad 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I file a complaint?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for VZW customer service. You can send a letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page. Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
STEPH14K2

Hello,

I am looking for help prior taking further action.

Thank you kindly in advance for reading my feedback. My business lines, internet, and services were with Comcast, however, my mobile lines, and other services including personal were with Verizon. In order to simplify, I wanted to kindly have my mobile, business lines, landlines, and internet under one provider, so I kindly moved all services from Comcast to Verizon. A Verizon technician came to my business, and kindly set up our phone lines and internet. However, after this appointment, our telephone line was not working for approx. a week. I was unaware of our phone lines not being properly until we started receiving reviews online stating that our business was closed, and we were holding customers diamond jewelry.

I contacted Verizon, and they kindly sent a technician to repair the problem. After the technician had left, we noticed that our entire security system, silent alarm, and merchant service machine were not working. We immediately called our security company, and they sent their technicians to repair the problem. However, upon arrival, the security technicians stated that it was not an error on their end, and that we had to call our phone carrier(Verizon)  as it was an error on the phone carriers end. This left our company at a major security risk.

After the security company left, I called Verizon, kindly explained the situation, and Verizon sent out another technician. The technician spent over two hours rewiring the phones and lines.

Although, this caused many issues for me and my business that I had to remedy. As well as the amount of time that I had to allocate in order to have a proper and complete installation by Verizon, I kindly remained patient with the technicians and phone representatives at Verizon.

Approximately a week later, June 28th, I receive a call from a Verizon representative who asked to speak with the person who handled the phone lines. After mentioning he was not in the office, the representative started to become verbally abusive and derogatory towards me, and then hung up on the phone. After the call, I immediately called Verizon and reported the incident. A Verizon representative had her supervisor listen to the call, as I guess all of the lines were recorded. After listening to the call, the supervisor was very apologetic, and offered me a $40 credit a month for a year due to the severity of the derogatory call.

I kindly appreciated his offer, however, due to the amount of issues that I faced, on top of the verbal abusive and derogatory statements made on the recorded call, I wished to cancel. The representative I spoke to was very kind, so I asked her if I may kindly have some time to think about it as too many issues had occurred in a short period of time.

A few weeks later, I called Verizon, accepted the $40 credit per month, and the representative said they would apply this credit to my account. They mentioned it was in my account and to wait a month for the credit to cycle through. It was now a month later and the the credit was not applied. I then waited another month, and the credit was not applied, it was now the end of October, and the credit was never applied.

I then called Verizon and the representative I spoke to said the credit was no longer available, and that they could offer me $15 a month. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they said the credit was “no longer being offered because too much time had passed”. I stated that I confirmed the credit approximately three weeks after the credit was offered, and I was waiting for the credit to appear. The supervisor stated that there was nothing she could do, and I have no other option. I asked to speak with her supervisor, and she stated there is no higher authority than her.

As a customer who experienced multiple errors and negligence on Verizon's end, as well as a recorded call of derogatory abuse, I am on this forum to seek help from someone who can help me prior to seeking alternative legal routes. Verizon’s technicians did not install my business lines correctly the first time, the second time - Verizon’s technicians disconnected our entire security alarm system which is a huge security issue with not only myself, the security of my employees, but also my insurance. The third time, the problem is solved, and the fourth and final straw should have been the recorded line of the Verizon representative being verbally abusive and derogatory. However, due to the kindest of the last Verizon, and the fact that there was some responsibility and accountability on Verizons end to offer me a credit, I stayed. To then never give me the credit that was promised is offensive and unethical.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If I'm reading the post correctly, it seems that this is a concern for Verizon (Ma Bell) wireline. This particular forum is for Verizon Wireless (mobile) issues. Verizon has a forum for residential service issues. Even though you are a business, you could try posting here....

Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

One avenue to explore might be to file a complaint with your state's PUC.

0 Likes