Where can I file a "Formal Complaint"?
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your customer service is atrocious.  It took me 65 "SIXTY FIVE" hours to fix a login problem that led to hundreds of threatening texts, emails, calls, and eventually, you shut off my service.  I spoke with 300 different "Agents", most of which did not have the ability to answer a single yes or no question.  On average it took 3 hours to speak to a supervisor, and 100% of the time, I was disconnected and had to start over from scratch.  Nobody communicated with each other, nobody could repeat my problem back to me, and nobody EVER followed up.  Verizon is my mobile provider, you'd think when speaking to a "Supervisor" that if you became disconnected, perhaps they would have the ability to reach out?

I began recording my chats, and communications, with these people.  Multiple times per session I asked "Are you refusing to help me"?  They would not answer.  More times than I can count they would reply with a sentence, paragraph, or phrase that had nothing to do with me.  I would state my problem and they would respond by asking "Have you tried changing your password?".  This is after 30 minutes waiting and 15 more minutes explaining my issue.  On Average, it takes asking the same question 7 times for it to be addressed.  While they continue to answer with nonsense.  

Finally, I would ask "Are you intentionally wasting my time? You are being paid and I am not.  You refuse to answer my questions, and you are refusing to give me to someone else.  Are you intentionally not helping me?"

This is where they start the silent treatment.  On average they disappear for 45 minutes or more and I could no longer sit and wait.  They then end the chat and the process begins all over again.  There is a button to resume the conversation, but it doesn't mean anything.  Not once did an "Agent" demonstrate any ability to reference my case nor my previous conversation.  

Each day I tried to get help was a minimum of 3 hours. For absolutely ZERO progress.

This is not right.  Verizon is paying "Customer Service Agents" to waste our time.  A war of attrition so we give up.  

I want to be compensated for their incompetence and I would like out of my contract.

Verizon is an embarrassment and their customer service is a nightmare.

0 Likes
FACEBOOK Customer Service Harassment
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I signed up with Verizon June 11th 2022

I was having login issues due to Verizon being unable to allow me to login to my account.  Well, I could log in, but it said "When you activate your device you will have full access".  So I could log on, but could not see my account, bill, chat with customer service, nor pay.  I alerted everyone I spoke to and nothing, finally for 3 months they would supply me with a "One time" link to pay.  

After months of calls, emails, chats, and begging them to fix the problem, they shut off my phone.

The only place I could turn was the Verizon Facebook Support Page. Big Mistake.

This group of people, (yes it's the official Verizon site) pretended to help, and then turned the screws, began threatening, were sarcastic, condescending, and called me to ask for my PIN.  Something we are alerted no one would ever do.  

I had hours of my time wasted, called a deadbeat, criminal, stalker, a s cam, I was lied to, and I was called by the "Supervisor" and yelled at and laughed at.  

YES THIS IS FROM THE OFFICIAL VERIZON SUPPORT PAGE.

I now am getting a TON of spam calls and texts, more and more threats and do not feel safe.

I've got everything recorded, yet no one at Verizon has offered to look.

Meanwhile, this people prey on customers with no where else to turn.  My phone was shut off and it was the only place to turn, and now this.

I am begging anyone at Verizon to listen to me and to help me.  This is not right and I now fear for my safety.  They asked for all my personal info before the calls the threats.

PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE SOMETHING WORSE HAPPENS!

0 Likes
Re: FACEBOOK Customer Service Harassment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out today. We strive to provide the best customer service and I apologize if that has not been the case. We want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Can you send us a screenshot of the texts you are getting? If possible send a screenshot of the call log as well. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message. ~Roger

0 Likes
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

WHERE DO I FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT?

0 Likes
Burtonwayking
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's possible to send you ANYTHING.  

Except you have not and apparently WILL NOT provide me a place to file my complaint nor send my nearly 30 HOURS of screen recordings.

I am done speaking in circles.

WHERE DO I FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT?  

0 Likes