Re: Where can I get resolution?
NelsMN

I think I followed directions. Waiting for you to accept my request to follow you so I can dm the requested info. <br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
NelsMN

I believe I sent Nicholas a DM. Can you please reply?

0 Likes
NelsMN

Nicholasb. Please respond.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

are you out there, or is this just another request for a DM conversation with a user which has no chance of happening?

Landerscape

I have been on the phone for hours with Verizon in regards to poor (almost no signal)  can't use the phone inside my house except for 2 little corners.   If I move or sneeze, I lose my call.    I have called several times in the past 3 mos. they sent out a tech. service guy who followed up by driving to my house and telling me that the signal is very poor where I live and blamed it on too much data so they put more signal power towards that instead of just using the phone for calling someone which is why I need my phone.  I do not have texting or internet, only want to be able to call and talk to  someone when needed.   I have spoken to 5 - 8 different people, they all make promises and tell me they will give the necessary paperwork to the superviser who will in fact follow up with me.  I've been promised by 3 individual verizon employees that I will be sent a network extender at no cost to me because of my situation.  Still waiting on that promise to be fulfilled.    Last cust. service I spoke to named (removed) said they have a extender available in the warehouse and I would hear back within 72 hours, that's 2 wks. ago and nothing.   He even gave me his e-mail address at work and told me to e-mail him if I didn't hear back from anyone, so I did, he got the e-mail but didn't have the courtesy to reply.   Another cust. serv. named Charlotte, promised me she put me on the list for the extender and she would check everyday the rest the month and soon as one is available she would send it to me, and at end of month would call me back, that was in August. Zero contact from Charlotte.   Tech. service guy who came to my house put in request that I should receive the Net. Ext. free of charge, so a lot of people made promises to me and I have heard nothing .  So tired of calling and explaining the whole situation everytime I call and being put on hold forever, with no results.  My contract is not up til Feb. 2015 I refuse to pay a cancellation fee of $179 when I'm already paying over $100 per month to use my phone but most the time, no signal.  Verizon says I will be sued if I don't pay the Canc. fee.    Maybe I should sue Verizon for charging me for service I don't get !!!!   comments Welcome, especially from Verizon.   If I cancel, it won't be just my phone but also my sons acct.will be cancelled.  I was even told I have been a very good faithful customer for years.   I'm about to lose my sanity.

Edited for sharing private information as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Don't fall for that Verizon will sue you crap. They won't; so beat them to the punch and take them to court for NO SERVICE in your home, write a certified letter explaining that Verizon has broken the contract, so you are leaving for a cell service that works better in your locale. Then take them to court. Don't just threaten to do it.

Do not arbitrate under any circumstances.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I'm not sure having no service in your home would be considered as Verizon breaking the contract since NO specific location is guaranteed to have service. I suppose it can't hurt to try, though.

0 Likes
Not applicable

rcschnoor wrote:

I'm not sure having no service in your home would be considered as Verizon breaking the contract since NO specific location is guaranteed to have service. I suppose it can't hurt to try, though.

I meant it as a first strike scenario since being told you the customer will get sued for simply invoking your rights to have customer service and a working service. If Verizon cannot provide a passable connection then no threat of a cancellation fee should have been made. The customer is looking for a resolution to the problem not more problems

I am sure if your home was not getting cell calls either in or out you would not simply maintain services and say oh well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Service issues are definitely frustrating and we do all we can to provide the best coverage to each and every customer NelsMn. Ensuring all your concerns are resolved is our #1 priority NelsMN. I'm sorry you haven't received a private message back from my team member. I will alert him of your private message so that we can help you. To make sure you're not waiting,  you can also send me  private message with your name and number. Lets get this addressed and resolved today so you can enjoy your weekend knowing we care to keep you with our family. I look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You are correct, I would take steps to remedy the problem, such as purchasing a network extender or looking for other carriers which provide better service in the areas where I frequent. However, as NO provider has service in ALL areas, it is more a trade off for which provider provides the better service in the most areas. If the best provider in an area is only marginal, no amount of threatening to sue will remedy that situation.

Furthermore, IF I was under contract I would not assume that the ETF would be waived OR that it even should be waived. I made the determination to have service. If the service was not acceptable, I would not have entered into the contract, or would have terminated the contract within the period of time which would not have incurred an ETF.

Lastly, I normally rely on one of my landlines for calls within my home. People who NEED to get in touch with me know how to do so.

0 Likes