Re: Where can I get resolution?
SWINDLED

There is no resolution.  Verizon Wireless is a scam.  I was told my prepaid plan would be $70 a month.  After a few months they raised my rate by $7.  They say it's taxes and fees so you will pay it.  I am definately looking for a different company.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Your reply is all correct. The part of when the customer was trying to get that extender as promised and then having to get treated with rudeness and then be told by a Verizon representative they would sue them, is good enough reason to terminate their service, take Verizon to a judge and have both sides heard and let a neutral decide.

I have a VOIP phone which my friends call if they could not reach me. You and I think alike at times

Its starting to be the norm with the complaints I have been reading here as of the last few months. That being lied to, no notes on the account, no call backs and with the loss of email support, no real way to chat since its never available and the calls are getting hung up on or the service person is shuffle the customer off the phone without any favorable resolution I can see why folks that post here are angry.

Se la vie....

0 Likes
Not applicable

I may not know much about prepaid but I did not think taxes were charged. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in and give you a better reply.

0 Likes
Not applicable

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/796434

Yep I found the answer. There are taxes and fees both from Verizon directly or when you buy a refill card.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Elector wrote:

The part of when the customer was trying to get that extender as promised and then having to get treated with rudeness and then be told by a Verizon representative they would sue them, is good enough reason to terminate their service, take Verizon to a judge and have both sides heard and let a neutral decide.

Well, it is an option, however whether or not someone is rude is a matter of perception. What someone considers rude, others may not. Quite often in today's society, anyone disagreeing with one's point of view is considered "rude" by the person who had the original point of view. This IS NOT necessarily the case. Furthermore, quite often when someone is simply made aware of a negative aspect of an action, the person being informed mistakes that for a threat. This IS NOT necessarily the case. I see this type of mindset constantly when nothing could be further from reality.

You are correct, though, taking Verizon to court is certainly an option.

0 Likes
Landerscape

I also went online on facebook Verizon Wirelss and voiced my complaint in a message to them I actually received a phone call within a couple hours and they offered me to cancel with no cancellation fee, I am takiing them up on that offer. 

Personal email info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Outstanding!Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad you got it resolved. Post back if Verizon Wireless decides to back peddle and deny everything.

0 Likes
NelsMN

Nicholasb_vzw was good on his word and returned a call as promised. While we were not able to come to a resolution he did return the call. At this point I will finish my contract then find a company that can serve me better. Thank you Nicholasb_vzw.

0 Likes
NelsMN

Nicholasb_vzw did follow up as he said he would.