Where can I print a lable for my trade-in?
knutsonnate

I've followed those instructions and it will not allow me to print out a label. I have gone through the steps provided and I am only given the option to donate the phone. I was told at the store and then subsequently sent a link that gave similar instructions. I have followed them and still not been directed to a link or site where I can print a label. I would like someone to contact me or send me the appropriate label. I have followed all instructions given to me by Verizon customer service and electronic correspondence to receive my $300.00 prepaid card.

Thank you.

Nate

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $300 Trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

knutsonnate,

Good evening! Sorry to hear about any trouble with your trade in. We know how important this process is for all of our customers that are trading in and getting a new phone. Here's the correct link to be using, which allows for either trade-ins or for the donation. You should be able to choose the one you like. If you're not getting the option to trade-in, I'd recommend reaching out to one of the Trade-In support reps. The phone number to reach one of our Trade-In team members is (800) 416-8894. They'll be able to address any questions or concerns you may have about the process.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: $300 Trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

knutsonnate,

Good evening! Sorry to hear about any trouble with your trade in. We know how important this process is for all of our customers that are trading in and getting a new phone. Here's the correct link to be using, which allows for either trade-ins or for the donation. You should be able to choose the one you like. If you're not getting the option to trade-in, I'd recommend reaching out to one of the Trade-In support reps. The phone number to reach one of our Trade-In team members is (800) 416-8894. They'll be able to address any questions or concerns you may have about the process.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes