Where do I check the status of my Inactive Pricing Request (IPR)
COYBC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an IPR number givin to me by customer support. I'm not sure where to check status of the request.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where do I check the status of my Inactive Pricing Request (IPR)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 for the update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 for the update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

They should give you a follow-up call in a few days with the results of the request, you could also view your account online to see if your plan/features were changed back.

COYBC
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just changed again for the 2nd time in 5 days haha. Went from unlimited to 0.5GB now says 6GB. The support member said I could check online somewhere with the number she gave me. But i cant seem to locate anywhere to enter the number.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How did you lose unlimited?

0 Likes
COYBC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not really sure. They seem to believe it was a mistake. I set up device payment for a new note 7, so it shouldnt change my plan as im paying full price for the phone. But as soon as i activated it i started getting notices for data overage charges.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Good luck to you. I'm sure you stomach sank when you saw it wasn't there. I agree, getting device payment on note 7, as long as you got the $20 price increase on unlimited should allow you to keep unlimited. If you didn't get the $20 update, you may not have been eligible for for DPP.

0 Likes
COYBC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I definitely did get that notice. Sometime around the beginning of August i think

0 Likes