Where do I find my four digit pin number?
bjames57
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have my password to get into my online acct, however when i go to chat with customer service they ask for my 4 digit pin/password...what do you do if you've forgotten this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bjames57,

I apologize about the confusion. I know we have a lot of passwords to keep our information safe, so it may be difficult to keep track of the ones you may not use as often as others. The billing system password is a 3-5 character password used when working with customer service. If you have forgotten the password, you may contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 to have it reset.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The billing pin/password might be the last four digits of your social security number or a different number if you had changed it previously.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bjames57,

I apologize about the confusion. I know we have a lot of passwords to keep our information safe, so it may be difficult to keep track of the ones you may not use as often as others. The billing system password is a 3-5 character password used when working with customer service. If you have forgotten the password, you may contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 to have it reset.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Lucia061016
Enthusiast - Level 1

They wont let you go any further without entering the four digit number that I don't know. They say they are sending me a passcode and I never receive it and then they hang up on me. I have called that number 3 times. If I go to the verizon store they tell me I have to call verizon. What a run around.

Re: password/four digit pin
DesertHal
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is NOT the correct answer

When you request a new 4 digit pin they send you a SIX digit pin the cut you off! THIS IS UNSATISFACTORY

0 Likes