Where is Verizons customer loyalty?
dnice1

I've had this account for well over 20 years. Why am I paying the same rates as a new customer? Why do I need to jump through hoops to get new equipment?

With all the companies and plans out here, you should provide more for your customers. Why aren't you?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is Verizons customer loyalty?
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

That is a very broad complaint... What price plan are you on? Why do you have to jump through hoops to get new equipment? What are you thinking you should get in return for being so loyal?

0 Likes
Re: Where is Verizons customer loyalty?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

No company HAS to offer any type of loyalty program. Yes some do when you sign up for their bonus cards but those rewards are to keep you shopping there. It's easy to shop around for groceries and clothes and such. VZW doesn't have to give you discount pricing because you've paid for their service for 20 years. In fact, contract cycles are 2 years. You've had 10 chances to change and you didn't. You kept renewing and upgrading and renewing and upgrading. The beauty is you can switch AND take your numbers but I guarantee you that no other carrier gives you loyalty discounts either.