Where is corporate complaints address for CEO?
JOHBUB86

I upgraded from iPhone 6s to X.  Was 3/4 through on line order when chat rep offered to help finish.  I said yes and wanted to make sure that she received credit for the sale.  Why not?

Long story longer, the package arrives with no exchange box for iPhone 6s.  I had requested that in the first part of my self order.

I called and asked for label to slap on box that I just received with X.  Verizon said no, we'll send you a box and label.  5 days go by and despite promise, no return box sent after second request.  Several more calls and no box. 

I finally received box and same day inserted iPhone 6s into box and slapped label onto it.  Instead of just driving it down to bricks and mortar location, I left it with my apt. complex security.  I verified that all outbound packages are left there and there have been zero, repeat zero, instances of loss of theft for outboard packages.

Now two weeks later Verizon is saying I never sent box back.  They sent multiple boxes to me after multiple failures to arrive.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?  I HAVE NEVER LOST A RETURN PACKAGE IN MY 60 YEARS OF LIFE.  I HAVE A 810 FICO SCORE AND AM NOT TRYING TO LIE MY WAY TO A CREDIT.

I sincerely doubt the professional carrier services (UPS or FedEx) lost this package.  After now ten attempts to make this return, whom do you think bears responsibility and fault for this fiasco?  And yes, I read all the comments here about Verizon's return problems.  It smacks of a financial decision rather than just a plain old ineptitude issue.  And by the way, I have 3 and 1/2 decades of process improvement consulting experience.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where is corporate complaints address for CEO?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to see you have a worry free experience with us and I apologize for the hassle that has been caused. I have sent a Direct Message and we will work to get to the bottom of this.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOHBUB86

A month after purchasing my iPhone X and two weeks after sending my iPhone 6s back in a prepaid box, and a call to a CSR from Verizon who said the return wasn't in the system and being asked if I sent it back, the next day the exchanged phone was miraculously received in Verizon's warehouse and the credit applied.

Who knows if the phone really arrived of if somehow at Verizon figured out what FUBAR this whole experience was.

Already had mailed my letter to Verizon's CEO by the time the credit magically appeared.

0 Likes
DEBGIL87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would really like to contact someone to explain why I am leaving Verizon.  Does anyone even care?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please note the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link. Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JOHBUB86

Go to corporate headquarters page of main website.  You'll discover addresses for NYC and Basking Ridge, NJ plus names of executives.  Somehow, that worked for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would hate to lose you as a customer DEBGIL87, and we would like to assist you as much as possible with the problems that you might be having. The best way to get in contact with a customer service representative would be to contact us directly at: (800) 922-0204

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes