Where is my order?
smotpoker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered a new Motorola Edge+ on 8/7/21 along with a plan upgrade.  Per the Verizon shipping guidelines, it should have shipped on 8/9/21 with 2-day shipping to arrive tomorrow on 8/11/21, but for the last 2 days I have been checking my account order page and it continues to read "Delivery date will be updated soon. We're preparing your order. Location code: N832401."  Today I finally received an email with my "shipping" information, and it lists the tracking number as ZEROPICK, which I've read in various message boards means that it isn't going to ship.  I don't understand this at all, and would appreciate some help from a Verizon employee who will not simply pass me off to someone else.  I need this phone ASAP, and I do not have the luxury of sitting on hold or being passed around by phone agents as I work 3rd shift and am usually asleep during the majority of the time that the phone center operates.  One would imagine that Verizon would be eager to complete this transaction, as the plan upgrade alone is going to increase my bill by ~$50 a month, but apparently not.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Where is my order?
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Except Verizon doesn't make money on phones so there isn't eagerness there. 

It's been years since I've ordered a phone from Verizon and the last time was really frustrating. Last two phone purchases have been unlocked from the manufacturer and Amazon respectively. Others found better deals at Wal-Mart or Best Buy. Not really much of an incentive to buy a phone from Verizon.

0 Likes