Where to report a service outage?
K2AAE
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Hotspot device disconnected with the message No Internet access and it now shows 1X or 3X next to the bars. My phone can not text or connect, I get a no data error. Voice seems to work. This started at 1300 MST and I did nothing until 2000 MST, I tried contacting *611 - after 30 minutes your system informed me that you were closed for the day.

This must seem like a strange request but would you PLEASE put a link in myverizon.com to report a service failure? I do not know how long I'll be without access to the internet since I have no means to reach out to anyone that is taking my money. 

0 Likes
Re: Where to report a service outage?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@K2AAE wrote:

My Hotspot device disconnected with the message No Internet access and it now shows 1X or 3X next to the bars. My phone can not text or connect, I get a no data error. Voice seems to work. This started at 1300 MST and I did nothing until 2000 MST, I tried contacting *611 - after 30 minutes your system informed me that you were closed for the day.

This must seem like a strange request but would you PLEASE put a link in myverizon.com to report a service failure? I do not know how long I'll be without access to the internet since I have no means to reach out to anyone that is taking my money. 

It's not Verizon, but you can log a Verizon outage at 

http://downdetector.com/status/verizon . 

Others might see it and report as well.  Where are you located, zip code?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes