Who can I speak with....
SJackson81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need to speak with someone that can actually help me. I have contacted at least 10 Representatives give it being given all numbers by previous Representatives which means I have called five different numbers and spoken with reps over chat. All I wanted to do was upgrade four of my phones two of those phones were paid off and two of those phones needed to be bought out so I can upgrade which I was fine with. I was asking representatives for help on determining which phone would be the best deal for me since Verizon has so many different deals going on right now. Each representative gave me different information on offers and promotions that I would be able to receive. Finally today after never receiving a call back from the retention team I decided to speak to a representative she was nice enough to go over phones with me and we decided on a phone. I paid off my old devices my current devices I should say and we were trying to proceed with the purchase of the four new phones with just one offer applied. that cell could not go through so I was switched to the sales team who then switched me to what he called his supervisor but once I got to that said supervisor he told me this was not his usual line of work. He told me that the offer I had been offered actually would not even be valid for another 2 weeks and that he would call me back and follow through with the sale. At this point I just want to speak to someone, anyone that is able to see all of my previous chats and listen in on previous phone calls to tell me why the agents are all telling me something different. I just want someone to be upfront and honest with me and help me upgrade my phones for a good deal. It's honestly sad that new Verizon customers can get much better offers than existing, good paying customers. I'm ready to take this whole thing to small claims court because at this point I have no faith in anyone reaching out to me and actually being upfront and honest and helping me resolve this issue.

Re: Who can I speak with....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SJackson81,

I'm very sorry you've had so much trouble getting a consistent answer. We want to make sure you get the right information and can choose the option that makes sense for you.

I sent you a private message to gather some more details. Please reply when you can so we can fully assist you.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Who can I speak with....
SJackson81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried to open an read the message, but I'm not able to. Can you please reply here where I can see the reply?

0 Likes