Why Am I Getting So Many Ads When I Use My Internet?
JOYSAB46

I can barely use my internet service due to continuous pop up add coming in over my 4G service. Why is this happening and how do I get it to stop. It is really causing an inconvenience when I am trying to work and causing me such delays not to mention frustration! Is this now part of my service plan because I am paying a lot of money and don't feel I should have to tolerate this type of service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pop up Advertisements on my 4G service not allowing me to use my internet, are these pop up ads coming from from Verizon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have an application that pushes ads to your phone. You need to find it and remove it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Pop up Advertisements on my 4G service not allowing me to use my internet, are these pop up ads coming from from Verizon
deloused
Master - Level 3

Verizon doesn't utilize pop up ads like that, those are most likely coming from third-party apps/programs and can be avoided by uninstalling

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

deloused​ is right. Since its happening so frequently you might have a virus on your phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have an application that pushes ads to your phone. You need to find it and remove it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.