Why Can't I Call My Friends That Have US Cellular Cell Phones?
NATALB67

I have two friends that just got new US cellular Cell phones and now i cant call them, they can call me. the error says that all circuts are busy, please try your call again, annoucement: 8,Switch 150-1.. what is this?

Why is this happening? they got new phones, and I had no issues calling them prior to them getting new phones, but when they take their phones to US cellular, they are told that their phones are fine and the issues is in the Verizon phones. Is this possible? had issues like this? So far these two individuals have identified that they cant receive phone calls from myself and 3 other Verizon customers. But I can text him and he can contact me via phone call.

I tried calling their numbers from my Work Cell phone which is also Verizon, can I get the same issue.

any help would be great. Thanks, Nate

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I Call My Friends That Have US Cellular Cell Phones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did they port the numbers from another carrier? It is possible the port process isn't fully completed. They need to call their customer service number and ask them to verify the port status.

You should also verify you are dialing the full ten digit number for their numbers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NATALB67, we definitely want to ensure that you're able to communicate with your friends. It sounds like there's been some major changes recently and we want to make sure you have smooth sailing from here on out. First and foremost, may we ask if you're able to call any other phone number besides these two and get through successfully? Have your friends been able to receive calls from other users without any issues?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jstumme

I am unable to call or text  a US Cellular number. When I text it says that it was sent but she never gets the message. When I call it goes straight to voice mail.

Are there any known issues? She has had US Cellular for a long time. This started yesterday (3/9/20). She was receiving my texts at 12:45 pm but nothing after and is still not receiving them.

Please help.

John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand the urgency to stay connected, jstumme. Is it possible a block was added on the other phone's end? Are you receiving messages and calls from that number? 

Has that user reached out to their carrier for troubleshooting? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes