Why I am leaving Verizon Wireless
JeremiahKeevy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unemployed due to COVID 19 and at high risk with chronic asthma and am in treatment for colorectal cancer. 

It's been very rough, I am on unemployment for the very first time in my life. I have been late a few times recently, but my balance hasn't amassed anything over $300 total, with a partial bill past due. I make it work financially dulling out money where it needs to go to keep things online. 

Today my service was completely suspended due to a past due balance of $81, and now I get to look forward to $60 in reconnect fees. I called to get the service reconnected tomorrow with promise to pay and they simply would not. I have drs to call about my treatments, and I can't go without phone service for a day. I set up an ACH for tomorrow to pull from my checking account as thats when my unemployment is supposed to be deposited, but sometimes its a day late, which would result in overdraft bank fees. 

TMobile offers great care at this time, in regards to COVID 19. I have loved verizon for a very long time, but I can't tolerate a complete lack of understanding and compassion during times like these.

0 Likes
Re: Why I am leaving Verizon Wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost, our hearts go out to the many families affected by COVID-19. Your health is paramount and we wish you a safe and speedy recovery. This pandemic has affected the lives of many, including employment status. As a valued customer we'd certainly regret losing you and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come. We've noted your reference that your service has been temporarily interrupted and we know how important your service is to you. Let's continue working together. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

- RobertC_VZW

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@vzw_customer_support

The community Inbox link doesn't work anymore ever since the forum switched platforms.

@JeremiahKeevy

Private message are now available in the envelope link next to your community profile picture in the top right corner of the community forum website. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

JeremiahKeevy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Robert, I am trying to figure how to authenticate. Thank you for trying to help me. 

0 Likes