Why Is Verizonwireless's Web Site So Bad?
ReallyMadCustomer
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wanted to send Verizonwireless a question about the overcharges on my bill but they don't have an online form for that.  So I thought I would post it in a forum but they don't have a forum for overcharges.  In addition, the web site kept asking me to create a new identity despite the fact that I alrady had one and was signed in with it.  So I created a new identity but still cannot find anyway to communicate with their billing department other than snail mail.

I tried earlier to use their chat service but after I was connected and asked my question it went dead and then it said that all of their chat agents were busy and to try later.

It took an hour and a half talking to their technical support staff to get my new phone activated and it only gets one bar at 3G when my old phone gets three bars.  It cannot connect to 4G even though I am in an LTE coverage area. 

Please do not respond to this as I had to create a new identity to vent as I could not get a login prompt and will not be using this identity again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Is Verizonwireless's Web Site So Bad?
Not applicable

This is customer to customer forum not a customer support forum. If you're lucky maybe in a couple of weeks a CS rep will come here and look at your post and give you some contact info.

As far as your phone issues, how about some info? What is the make and model of your phone.

0 Likes
Re: Why Is Verizonwireless's Web Site So Bad?
budone
Legend

As for the signal issue, do not rely on the number of bars, somewhere under Settings you can view your signal strength. Let us know what that is.

Honestly for billing, I would call. When you connect, just say AGENT. You will be asked why you are calling and you respond and will then be connected to billing.

0 Likes