Why am I getting 2 bars in an area other carriers have full bars?

I barely have 2 bars of service at my office (70130) or my home (70118). No one in my building has service but other carriers (AT&T and Sprint) have perfect coverage. I have done everything in the troubleshooting section to no avail. I wonder if I need to switch carriers since I'm paying for service I can't get. What can I do to get cell service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I getting 2 bars in an area other carriers have full bars?
RHONDAH1969

I am finding this to be true too. I am also dropping calls all the time. I have always been a Verizon carrier and never had any issues before the last few months. I hardly get service in my home now where I use my cell phone as my main phone. I can't travel and rely on Verizon like I use to. I think sharing there towers with so many could be the issue or the new 5g I have heard about. Verizon is one of the more costly cell providers but I have remained loyal due to the great coverage I have always have....not true anymore. Maybe time to shop.

0 Likes
Re: Why am I getting 2 bars in an area other carriers have full bars?
Twerts

You're not alone. 2 bars at home 70131 and at work 70122, plus this call dropping stuff is 80's And the speed has fallen as well.

I know it's due to the 5G upgrade, but I need service while they make the changes

0 Likes