Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why are my voicemails being transcribed?
WILNEW73

Somehow or other my voicemail started to be transcribed for me without me asking for it.  I do not like it as it does not pick up what the person is really saying most of the time and the voicemail does not make sense.  I want to turn it off as it will not play the voicemails for me now.  How do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Transcribing my voicemails
WILNEW73

I chatted with an agent and was able to get problem resolved for right now.  It is a glitch in the voicemail beta  system.  I had to retrieve my voicemail through the conventional method *86 and then shut my phone down and back up and then was able to hear the voicemails.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What is the phone model you have? Are you paying for the Premium Visual Voicemail feature on your line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
WILNEW73

I chatted with an agent and was able to get problem resolved for right now.  It is a glitch in the voicemail beta  system.  I had to retrieve my voicemail through the conventional method *86 and then shut my phone down and back up and then was able to hear the voicemails.

0 Likes