Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why are they charging for combating robocalls?!
jackieo123

nse from Verizon is to pay? why is this not offered as a service, afterall they have a program to block these sort of calls. It is a scam in itself! 

0 Likes
Re: Why are they charging for combating robocalls?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We do not want you to feel this way. We understand the importance of being able to block robocalls, and we definitely value your feedback especially because we want you to take advantage of the benefits that our Call Filter app offers. The following link will provide you with all the available information associated with this amazing service. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/call-filter-faqs/ - GeovannJ_VZW
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@jackieo123 wrote:

nse **bleep** these sort of calls. It is a scam in itself! 

I’m sure we expect to get lip service right?   Smiley Frustrated   

If it worked I wouldn’t mind paying, but these apps don’t.   It’s been a long time since the robocall strike force met in October 2016.   Since then all the member have done is give lip service and add to their revenue stream.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Receiving 'robocalls' is never ideal, mama23dogs. I also know how tiresome it can be when an application doesn't meet expectations. Please know that the benefit of our application is that it can link directly to our servers so that it can learn which incoming calls should be blocked from coming through to your phone. Since third-party applications do not have access to our servers, they cannot be effective. I hope this helps.

GregL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
boringusername

@jackieo123 wrote:

nse from Verizon is to pay? why is this not offered as a service, afterall they have a program to block these sort of calls. It is a scam in itself! 

They aren't charging

0 Likes