Why are verizon store employees and customer service so terrible?
phjalu
Enthusiast - Level 2

we were promised an upgrade on a second line when the new iPhone 6s was in stock. we were told that there would be an even trade between the currently owned iPhone 5 and the new iPhone 6s. after waiting a month for verizon to get the iPhone 6s in stock we are now being told they will not honor the trade in because it is no longer available. the store employees have been no help what so ever. constantly getting other employees involved and then themselves walking away. 2 call to the 800 number have proven pointless as nothing is resolved. I can not believe the run around this place is giving me. on top of all this the 800 people have been trying to call the store a number of times and the store never answers. I am not surprised as I have called there and found the same thing. which is weird because most employees are either standing around the entrance in a group doing nothing or they are in the back room high fiving each other. must be what they do when they have wasted someones whole evening. well tomorrow is another day. we shall see if anyone is able to make this right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are verizon store employees and customer service so terrible?
sabagustan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lol.....good luck

Re: Why are verizon store employees and customer service so terrible?
phjalu
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks

0 Likes