Why are we being FORCED to change to @AOL
KAYWEA60

We have been getting emails that state "Choosing an option is easy".  The second option is "2. Select KEEP VERIZON.NET email address or USE any other."

After 10 HOURS of no help from Fios, Wireless and switching back and forth trying to resolve this issue with the email change when then are told we have to change to an @aol account.  After speaking to a manager, we are told that is incorrect and that the email is already setup and we just need to log into AOL.

Guess what, we cannot log into email and they cannot help us.

What is going on?  We have been trying to resolve this since April.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why are we being FORCED to change to @AOL
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The email changes are related to the landline side of the Verizon business. This site where you posted your question is for the wireless side. You need to work with the Fios customer service or post your question on the landline forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The email changes are related to the landline side of the Verizon business. This site where you posted your question is for the wireless side. You need to work with the Fios customer service or post your question on the landline forum. Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KAYWEA60

The problem is that we have been dumped from one Verizon (FIOS) to another Verizon.com and no one can help us we keep getting thrown into a loop and transferred back and forth. After a tech changed our password yesterday it never will update the password. When the tech signs us out and we log back in it says our password is incorrect. I had to change the password over 6 times yesterday and I was hoping replication would “catch up” over night but again this morning, it does not work and we are going to have to reset it.

We just need to be able to log into webmail so we can answer the email regarding the email change…….

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes