Why are we being left out?
iwantitcheap

I don't understand why verizon is forgetting about a large demographic of their current clients. I am moving out on my own soon and getting married. I will not pay $99/mo. for a wireless plan for myself and my wife. I just won't. Even if I do want to, that would mean I have to get one of the crappy phones because I certainly won't pay $119/mo. to have a data plan that I do not want. Why require data plans, jack the price of texting way up, and assume everyone fits the trend of the industry. There are many people who are perfectly content with the nice phone, no data, moderate texting model but we have been priced out of Verizon. Even though I am currently a Verizon customer, like Verizon, and want to stay with Verizon, I have to look into other providers who will give me what I want and need for around $70 - $80/mo.

Please stop assuming that everyone wants the best product/service that you can throw against AT&T and start giving consumers what they want again...:smileyindifferent:

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem I am experiencing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why are we being left out?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

iwantitcheap wrote:

....Does anyone know of a solution to this problem I am experiencing?

Solution - shop around, find the best deal you can, at a price you can afford, and go with it.  YOU are the consumer, YOU have the choice - if Verizon is too expensive, and another carrier is more in line with your budget, then go with the other carrier.  If you need to wait till a contract expires to avoid ETF fess, then consider patience a virtue....

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes