Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
JD1115
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why won't Verizon make good on their promises?

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JD1115 wrote:

Why won't Verizon make good on their promises?

If you describe your issue, someone might be able to help.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Re: Why can't I get a straight answer without hours on the phone with customer care?
JD1115
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did in another post .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always willing to help out our customers. It seems like you have spoken to us before. I would like to bring you into a private message so we can help. -Amber

0 Likes
nepick
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have any kind of account problem, go to a Verizon store to get it resolved in person. I wasted HOURS on the phone with customer service trying to solve a billing problem that was Verizon's fault. At the store, the fix took 5 minutes.

Verizon's phone customer service is BROKEN. They create "tickets," but no one ever follows up to solve a problem. Often, they make the problem worse. Verizon never admits that problems are their fault, and that they could do something to compensate you or at least make you less angry.

I am ANGRY about time wasted and the way I was treated, as a longtime Verizon customer.

0 Likes