Why can't I talk to a Verizon rep?
bearlordwood

Will somebody please , please tell me how I can talk to a Verizon rep ? I cant get them on line .. my phone is off and I just paid the bill by autopay on the 1st of april and its saying I need to make a payment now that I just made . I been trying for 2 days to talk with some one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i can't talk to a verizon rep to fine out why my phone is off
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Borrow a phone from a friend or family member. And dial 1-800-922-0204 to reach customer service? Or visit a corporate store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
clenarz

Yea, me either.  [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Borrow a phone from a friend or family member. And dial 1-800-922-0204 to reach customer service? Or visit a corporate store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
clenarz

Yea, tried that number too.  Same menu.  No real person there.  Or...they're HIDING????  haha

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Option 4 and say agent. There might be a wait depending on the number of people in the queue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy your service ASAP bearlordwood! Where are you located? Is this affecting both voice and data service?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes