Why can't I view my Verizon on a browser
Dawood123

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of the great features of the ‘ONLINE” My-Verizon account is that I could see my

Messages using a BROWSER no matter I am. I could log onto my account in either MS IE or CHROME.

Until now, each time I attempt to login to my account on line the APP makes me do the following: Press the I forgot my password link {Even though I haven’t forgot my password}I then have to enter my 10 digits number so that the site can verify that I am NOT A ROBOT After I’ve jumped through that hoop then it request that I ask for a TEMPORARY PASSWORD After I click yes then it will send a number to my PHONEI enter the number that pops up on my phone into the web page request text field Then the website ask me to re-enter a new password in 2 places on the web page After I enter the NEW password (Which I always use the same password as always I’ve never changed it}Then it will allow me to get to the part of the website that has my past and present TEXT messages The message are exactly what I see on my phone both coming and outgoing. After either closing the browser or when the website times out I have to repeat the same steps over and over. Yes, this is a basic phone Yes it is old NO it is NOT the PHONE it is the WEBSITE so don’t mistake this issue with the operation of my phone AGAIN it isn’t the phone it’s the WEBSITE.   Regards _JohnI

Labels (1)
0 Likes