Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,088 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Why can't Verizon enable call blocking on the Verizon Wireless Home T2000
LIDRD6B

I think you should be able to use call blocking (entered from the MyVerizon BLOCK feature), for the T2000, Verizon Wireless Home phone. It seems to me, that the wireless home phone setup is the same as the cell service with the exception of no texting, or internet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't Verizon enable call blocking on the Verizon Wireless Home T2000
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LIDRD6B,

Being sure that you don't have any pesky calls coming through on your phone is something I can definitely understand. I never like seeing spam calls come through, or those great telemarketing calls either. Let's get to the bottom of this.

To clarify, are you using the free service called My Verizon - Block Calls & messages, or are you already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase / Usage Controls? This will take us down the proper path to ensure we get to the root of the problem. Also, what happens when you try to add the number to the block option? What error(s) are you seeing?

For a handy link to our number blocking page, check this out:
http://spr.ly/6588DkmcY.

RyanCo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LIDRD6B

Hi,

In response to your email...

Yes, I'm using the free My Verizon - Block calls & messages.

Since this is my home phone, which is

connected to my T2000 Black Verizon Wireless Home phone, I have to enter the number I want blocked, using my desktop computer.

So, once logged into MyVerizon, I click on "My Plan & Services", then click on "Blocks", then click on the device "Verizon Wireless Home Phone".

I then enter the number I want blocked, then click on SAVE. Below, is a screen shot of what I'm getting returned....

0 Likes
LIDRD6B

Hello,

Has anyone looked at this issue yet? I replied to this email on 4/9, with the information requested. Shortly afterwards, I was able to add a blocked number. Today, I tried adding another number,

and I'm getting the same original issue that I can't add a number to be blocked for my T2000 Verizon Wireless Home phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to be able to block unwanted calls, LIDRD6B. It looks like the screenshot you took did not upload to the conversation thread. Could you describe the error message you are receiving?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
LIDRD6B

This appears to be working now! I have been able to add numbers to block for our Verizon Home Wireless T2000.

0 Likes