Why did fraud send another email?
TRATHO15

The first phone call was fairly quick. Just needed to send over proof of his drivers license.

The gentleman that helped confirmed and removed the hold on the devices so they could be picked up in store.

Woke up in the morning and had another email from the department. Called, and stated that he needed to send over a utility bill or lease agreement. Okay. This wait was longer and more aggravating. Finally got in touch with someone and they removed the hold yet again and he was able to pick up the devices from the store.

It has been about 2-4 days since we activated the phones, and we got another email today stating to get ahold of the Fraud department again.

This is a headache and not sure what’s going on with this. He is going to call them again once he gets home but why wait until service is activated instead of just getting everything taken care of before the contract was signed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why did fraud send another email?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRATH015,

We always want you to have a stellar experience. It should be an exciting time, getting new phones. I'm sorry to learn of the interruptions from the Fraud team and I'm here to help in any way I can. Since posting, have you been able to contact this team (assuming you are authorized on the account) and discuss the issue with them? Are you having any issues at all with your newly activated devices? Please share some details for me, thank you.  

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes