Why do I get "No access to this site" error message?
l_williams
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to get on the internet on my phone, but it keeps saying "No access to this site."

Under my payment plan, I am supposed to have unlimited mobile web, so what is the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have been trying to get on the internet on my phone, but it keeps saying "No access to this site."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

l_williams, We want to make sure you can access the internet on your phone. Do not worry this sounds like something that we can easily handle. Do you know how to check and make sure your mobile data switch is turned on? What is the make and model of your phone? Can you make and receive calls or send and receive text messages? Let's also check your area, what zip code are you in?

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Why do I get "No access to this site" error message?
daddyDnokc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have the same issue. Going on now for 2 months. Mine will work for 5 to 10 minutes then nothing. I think we need a refund or somethig to compensate. For the first 3 months of use i had great service now its almost useless.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that you are having difficulties accessing some websites and when it works is only for 5-10minutes, daddyDnokc. We’re committed to resolve this issue for you, and we need to get some additional information.

I understand that this issue has been going on for 2 months, did you install or update any specific application or software around the time when this issue started?
Do you experience this issue in specific places (home, office, school)?
What is the ZIP code for the trouble area?

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
l_williams
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone is a Samsung Gusto 3. The problem fixed itself after a few hours, but I would still like to know why it happened. I could still make calls and send texts. My zip code is 67211.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is great news to hear! I am glad everything is working as it should be. As far as the reason why this has happened, it could be due to a wide variety of reasons. There could be an issue with the actual site if only one site is unable to be accessed, the server of the site, local towers, bad connection, weather, etc. Please keep an eye on the data service and feel free to reach out if you notice any further issues. We will be standing by.

ChrisM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
daddyDnokc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for the delay. i live in zipcode 73099.  no difference when in other zips.seems that connectivity is dropping more frequently within the last week. No updates on my end since march.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daddyDnokc, thank you for providing us with that clarification. Can you tell me what the make and model of your device is? Are there certain sites that it happens on more than others or just everything?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
daddyDnokc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smasung S7 edge.

When my data connection dies, it doesnt matter which site or app i am using. Sure i use some sites more than others but am all over the web throughout the day.

If im feeling more than impatient. I found that, switching types of networks, from global to my other 2 choices will get my connection going quicker than waiting for the outtage to resolve.

0 Likes