Why do I pay for 4Glte when all I have been getting is 3G?
B_ater

Your suppose to have the largest coverage so why do I just get 3G service?  Why do I pay for 4Glte?  Are you ripping people off?  Throttling back?  I guess I need to open a complaint with the FCC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I pay for 4Glte when all I have been getting is 3G?
Snn5
Legend

Service of any type is not guaranteed anywhere, especially indoors.  There is no throttling you are only getting ripped off if you pay for a service you don't get and you continue to do so.  You can't appeal to the FCC because you don't have service, since it isn't guaranteed everywhere at the speed you think it should be.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

B_ater wrote:

Your suppose to have the largest coverage so why do I just get 3G service?

So what you are saying is you DO have coverage. Good to hear.

B_ater wrote:

Why do I pay for 4Glte?  Are you ripping people off?

Actually, you are simply paying for service, not 4G LTE service. There is no premium charge for 4G LTE. Verizon does not charge 1 amount for 3G service and a higher amount for 4G LTE service. Verizon simply charges 1 price for service.Smiley Happy

B_ater wrote:

I guess I need to open a complaint with the FCC.

I suppose I don't understand what the complaint would be about. You state you DO have service. It appears you THOUGHT you were paying for 4G LTE service when in fact Verizon does not have an extra charge for 4G LTE service. So since you are getting the service for which you pay, what would the complaint be???

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I believe 4G LTE is more readily available in major cities, though it doesn't mean you'll be tapping into it. If you live too far from the service you'll still get 3G and have service. Like the others have said, you're just paying one price for service and 4G LTE service is just a bonus when you can tap into it.

0 Likes