Why do customer service reps have a different answer every time I talk or chat with them
luckyxero
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to get a credit for a phone that I returned and I seem to receive a different answer from every person I speak to. 

One person says I'll get a full credit. 

Another person says wait 1 day and it will show up in your account. 

Another person says to wait 10 business days for your ticket to be approved by the great verizon leadership team.  

Another person says they'll help, but i have to submit another ticket.

This is one issue, yet I get spun around in circles trying to get this resolved and the charge still shows up on my account.

I've spent over 12 hours on the phone and chat trying to fix this over 2 months.  

No need to respond verizon customer service.  This post is to inform other customer how terrible your service is and that they are not alone.  If customer service really wanted to fix the issue, it would be fixed.  I'm tired of going in circles while keyboard warriors at verizon laugh at frustrated customers.

0 Likes
Re: Why do customer service reps have a different answer every time I talk or chat with them
mama23dogs
Legend

It’s not actually a different answer.  But a shorter version would be , “WAIT”

0 Likes
Re: Why do customer service reps have a different answer every time I talk or chat with them
luckyxero
Enthusiast - Level 1

How long?  I'm already on 2 months of total confusion and misguidance.  I mean when getting a refund take longer than getting your tax return back, there's a problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

luckyxero I'm sorry to learn you feel this way. There is no way we can help if you are not ready to work with us. If you change your mind we will be here to continue and help get this resolved. -Dolores

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, I'd be disappointed too if I haven't received credit back for a device I've returned. I apologize for your inconvenience, and we'd be more than glad to assist with investigating this matter for you. Thanks for your patience.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6609zORQ5

-Robert C.

0 Likes