Why does Verizons website tell you it does not deliver to PO Boxes and then ships USPS? Really....come on.
Ucit71

I placed an order for a case for my Droid Turbo. At check out the website said they do not deliver to PO Boxes. I checked my order today and guess what.....It shipped USPS. Really Verizon.......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does Verizons website tell you it does not deliver to PO Boxes and then ships USPS? Really....come on.
Tidbits
Legend

Just because it ships via USPS doesn't mean P.O. Boxes are ok. A lot of people use P.O. Boxes for fraud and Verizon would rather not deal with that. I do the same when shipping devices and accessories I end up selling on ebay.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizons website tell you it does not deliver to PO Boxes and then ships USPS? Really....come on.
Tidbits
Legend

Just because it ships via USPS doesn't mean P.O. Boxes are ok. A lot of people use P.O. Boxes for fraud and Verizon would rather not deal with that. I do the same when shipping devices and accessories I end up selling on ebay.

0 Likes
Ucit71

Ok....Then how would you suggest I ship to my post office then. I have a PO Box there and nothing else.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I am giving why. Anyone aside from the person who owns it can have a key. You can go into a store or have it shipped to a store.

Re: Why does Verizons website tell you it does not deliver to PO Boxes and then ships USPS?  Really....come on.
Ucit71

With all due respect that statement makes no sense.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can go into the verizon store and have it shipped there. Surely also you have a physical mailing address or an address used for 911 purposes.

jbenn88

Surely, because no one is homeless and without a physical address

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes