Why does my phone say searching service when I'm at my house? Also, why isn't there a phone number or a chat option?
JERDIE23

Nothing to add, read the questions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone say searching service when I'm at my house? Also, why isn't there a phone number or a chat option?
Weth
Legend

Do other Verizon phones have service in your house? Searching usually indicates no signal. If other phones do have signal, try rebooting your phone and re-seating the SIM card.

Verizon does have customer service phone number at *611 on Verizon cell phone, or (800) 922-0204 on another phone and you can use twitter or facebook for e-support in addition to this forum.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone say searching service when I'm at my house? Also, why isn't there a phone number or a chat option?
thomaspem

Power if off, then power on.  I worked for me when the "searching for service message" appeared.  FIOS service is the worst!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes