Why has LTE strength been so slow in Chattanooga, TN lately?
JMRoberts

I'm definitely a long, LONG time customer, but I'm really not impressed by the LTE speed, or even the network as a whole lately. I have an iPhone 5 and love it, but it's not able to perform like it should unless I'm on wifi. It seems as if all the customer service reps deny any problems in the area and try to initially blame it on the device. Well, it's not just my phone that is getting less than 2gb of speed. Can anyone (hint hint verizon support) tell me why your network used to be the best and now you are slower than TMobile? I'm thinking about switching just for the speed of their network. I don't live in a remote area and I USED to have a very fast download and upload speed with at least full signal. Now, I barely have two bars (dots, bars, etc.) most of the time no matter where I am. I'll give most of the zip codes I am in for an extra push.

I do want a concrete answer and not a cover up/** answer. There's no reason I should be throttled and if I find out I am because I'm grand-fathered into unlimited data STILL, you are going to lose just more than me as a loyal customer.

You definitely know how to reach me and I would definitely appreciate some kind of acknowledgement or response to this as well as other customers in the area.  Zip codes are as follows : 37416, 37421, 37341, 37401, 37343, 37363, and all surrounding Chattanooga areas within 10-12 miles.

Thanks

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why has LTE strength been so slow in Chattanooga, TN lately?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JMRoberts
I'm not aware of any issues in the area. I want to end this frustration and never loose you as our customer. We do not throttle or slow down any 4G device. It may be a congestion issue. Let's look into this together. Please follow me back and send me a private message. I will check the local area. I  will need your mobile number and account password to access the account.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JMRoberts

I have NO idea how to work this. I posted to @verizonsupport on twitter. I'm  >>removed<< there. Thanks

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

JMRoberts wrote:

I have NO idea how to work this. I posted to @verizonsupport on twitter. I'm  >>removed<< there. Thanks

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

The rep sent you a follow request in the Verizon Wireless Community forum not on Twitter. You can follow them back to send them a Direct Message using the steps in the document.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
harvardale

Been experiencing the same issues in Columbus, OH, you are not alone.  AT&T or T-Mobile 3g would be faster than Verizon's LTE right now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you have had service issues in your area harvardale. I want you to be confident that you're with the best service in the nation. What is your zipcode and phone type? Are issues worst inside or outside?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes