Why has Verizon service degraded to almost worthless in NE Utah around Vernal?
bunter66

I live in Vernal Utah and have been a Verizon customer for over 20 years but lately the places I had great service no longer has any service on my iPhone 8?  I live in NE Utah and it seems they are cutting Verizon service from the towers in my area.  This will force me to change companies simply because my friend with ATT and local providers have LTE and better service when I have no service at all not even 1x service.  What is going on with Verizon and access to the towers here?????

0 Likes
Re: Why has Verizon service degraded to almost worthless in NE Utah around Vernal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Bunter66. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Re: Why has Verizon service degraded to almost worthless in NE Utah around Vernal?
Jimbocbjb

I live in Mississippi and I’m having the same problem!!

0 Likes
bunter66

No help just a call to change services I guess?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, bunter66. We are very sorry to hear about the service related issues that have been happening in your area. We appreciate you as a customer and it would sadden us to see you go because of this. When did these issues with service first begin? Can you please describe what happens when you make a call, send a text message, and use data without the aid of Wi-Fi?

-Brett

0 Likes