Why has service diminished?
Nancyh99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service around our town zanesville Ohio  has really gotten poor in several spots and all Verizon says is that they know and closed the case?  My bill goes up but service goes down - others having same issue?

Re: Why has service diminished?
IBlaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, Verizon used to let folks report wireless outtages not just individuals home wired internet service. I recently lost Verizon wireless at my residence due to storm damage and they claim its just marginal service area and won't fix it. I had the same problem in 2019 and it was resolved then, now it's tough luck. Other providers thankfully have service in that area I had to just get a pay

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Nancyh99 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. What cases are you referring to that keep getting closed? We do have network teams that review areas fairly frequently, so was there ever a discussion about that? How exactly is your bill going up each month on its own? With so many questions that we'd need to know more about to assist you, please send us a Private Note.

-Russell

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly.*Bryan

0 Likes
IBlaster
Enthusiast - Level 2

The service was restored last week and has remained functional. I did communicate with a few folks from Verizon but never recieved and confirmations that they did anything. It is much appreciated but the communication is lacking. The last time the issued occurred there was an actual inquiry to see if it was fixed.

0 Likes