Why have I not received the package to mail in my old phone yet?
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased the new phone online from Verizon, and responded to the offer to estimate the possible value of the credit I could receive, then I followed the instructions to request the package to mail my old phone in. After several weeks, I'd received nothing, so I requested a "replacement" package be sent. It is now December, and I have received nothing. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Labels (1)
Re: Why have I not received the package to mail in my old phone yet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

artguyny, 

We surely want you to be able to trade in your old phone so that you can receive your credit. It's extremely odd that you haven't received the return materials though. Let's take a look into this. To get started, please check your inbox and respond to the Private Message I've sent.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you still have the box your new phone came in? Those typically include some packing materials, a return label, and a box to ship the old device back. Verizon typically includes the label with your receipt.

0 Likes
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you - will do.

0 Likes
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saved everything; don't recall any of that, but will look through tonight. Thank you.

0 Likes
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

It should be noted that this is still not resolved, and the Verizon Wireless Customer Support representative who messaged me and promised to assist me has disappeared - haven't heard from her since December 14.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

artguyny-

It is unacceptable to me that this is still unresolved. You deserve prompt and efficient customer service. I will be happy to take over from here. I just want to make sure that we are on the same page, you received a new phone and then used the trade in program to trade in your previous device but you have not yet received the packaging to send the old device into our trade in program?
AmberK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is correct. I received a notice that an envelope would be sent to me and giving me a "Submission ID#", but no envelope ever arrived.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

artguyny-

This has been going on for far too long. I want to make sure that we get that envelope to you in a much more timely fashion. Since this does require me to dig into your account, I will need to send you a private message through our community forums. I look forward to the opporutnity to assist and turning things around!
AmberK_VZW

0 Likes
artguyny
Enthusiast - Level 2

I note that it is now January 16, and yet another Verizon representative has offered to help (January 4) and then evaporated. Notice the pattern?

0 Likes