Why is 611 disconnecting all calls after ~ 30 minutes? Happened to me three times tonight, twice while in mid-conversation with representatives. Horrendous new practice, totally frustrating.
LongtimeCustomerNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is 611 disconnecting all calls after ~ 30 minutes?

Happened to me three times tonight, twice while in mid-conversation with representatives (who, of course, didn't call me back). Horrendous new practice, totally frustrating, a huge waste of time and incredibly disrespectful and insulting to customers. This is on top of substantive account issues, which I can't address because of this absurd new practice. Does anyone at Verizon actually care? Is anyone there accountable?

Labels (1)
Re: Why is 611 disconnecting all calls after ~ 30 minutes? Happened to me three times tonight, twice while in mid-conversation with representatives. Horrendous new practice, totally frustrating.
B33
Legend

I've had this happen on occasion when talking to Customer Reps, through our home line not *611 did you give the Reps your Call back No,  far as I know your not required to do that..  but it helps if you get disconnected..  just for the asking how was the conversation between you and the Rep..

Reps that are on the Forum and see this may want to know..  So they can assist on this accordingly.. to add there may have been issues with there phones in the call center you called.. I always ask what call center I'm talking too.. and Rep..

0 Likes
Re: Why is 611 disconnecting all calls after ~ 30 minutes? Happened to me three times tonight, twice while in mid-conversation with representatives. Horrendous new practice, totally frustrating.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to offer you the highest level of support, LongtimeCustomerNYC! I apologize for any inconvenience. Please tell me more about your account concerns and I can assist right here.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

LongtimeCustomerNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have continued to experience the 611 issue (was disconnected again last night at 30 minutes and 42 second into the call, with no callback from the representative I was on with). At this point, having lost hours and hours of my life this week to Verizon's willful mistreatment and horrible customer service, I am beyond angry.

Is anyone in your company accountable for this outrageous behavior?

I am not going to negotiate this over email or on the online forums. If you are interested in helping, please let me know if there is a way to speak by phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LongtimeCustomerNYC, I do apologize that you have been having this kind of treatment with agents over the phone. This is by no means how we run a business. We can always take this into a Direct message. I did request to follow you, if you can please accept my request and then request to follow me. Once we are following each other you would be able to send me a direct message http://vz.to/1fbIKzK . I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes